Levels of service of program operations within the District are directly related to the annual operating budget. Program services include:
- Community appearance
- Recreational facilities
- Street lighting
- Infrastructure administration
During the fiscal year staff monitors the budget to maintain operational efficiency. During the annual budget process staff reviews what was budgeted against what was actually spent, and recommends increases and decreases in service levels. The Board of Supervisors, with input from the public, reviews staff’s proposals and has the final decision for the budget constraints that will determine the levels of service.
The budget process typically begins in the spring and concludes in the summer, after a public hearing to ensure resident participation. Staff actions are directly related to those restrictions placed within the annual operations and maintenance budget for each fiscal year.
The District Manager's responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Board of Supervisors with administering the District as mandated by F.S. 190
- Providing support in financial, parliamentary and operational processes.
- Supporting the on-site management as needed with day-to-day operations.
- Utilizing knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure the District will be efficiently and effectively managed.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.